Are you an ace at technology, and can you handle multiple tasks? Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong customer service mindset, and the patience of a saint? Are you also looking for a job that will give you immense satisfaction? If so, virtual assistant (VA) jobs may be just what you’re looking for.
Virtual assistants are in-demand professionals who help busy people around the world run their businesses more efficiently. There are full-time (about 40 hours per week) and part-time (around 20 hours per week) opportunities, and many will work around your hours, which is excellent for work-at-home moms. And the best part is that being a virtual assistant doesn’t require any specialized training to excel at.
These are some great reasons why becoming a virtual assistant could be your next big career move. At OutsourcingStaff.ph, most virtual assistants work from home on their own schedule. This means that other than the customer, no one knows you’re working as a VA, and you can fit the work around your other duties. Flexibility is an excellent part of the job, and with the agreement of your employer doing virtual assistant jobs, you can set your own schedule so you can take time off whenever necessary as long as you complete your set tasks.
What is a Virtual Assistant
A virtual assistant is someone who works remotely for a company. Most of their work is done from home, or anywhere you have an Internet connection. This can include tasks like doing research and preparing presentations.
Your job as a virtual assistant would typically include tasks like:
- Researching competitors’ websites and other online sources for information about the company and industry.
- Writing emails or letters that help to establish rapport with clients.
- Scheduling appointments, creating calendar events and making travel arrangements.
- Posting to social media accounts on behalf of your employer.
- Administrative tasks, such as organizing work files.
- Personal Assistant duties such as checking email and removing spam, plus highlighting important emails received.
- Answer phone calls on behalf of the employer while they are out doing jobs.
What Makes a Good Virtual Assistant
The first thing you’ll want to do is to check out our website OutsourcingStaff.ph. There are plenty of virtual assistant jobs available on our site, so you’ll have many options. If you’re not sure what type of skill set makes a good virtual assistant, check out these qualities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledgeable about working in a remote work environment.
- Experienced in using technology.
What qualifications do you need to be a Virtual Assistant
Suppose you’re looking for a career that will allow you to work from home. In that case, the ability to be flexible, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and thrive in a customer-focused environment, then becoming a virtual assistant may be the perfect fit for you.
Virtual assistants must have a strong understanding of technology and the know-how to use it effectively. Additionally, they also need to have excellent organizational skills and be able to multitask. Lastly, being a VA requires patience and nurturing personality traits.
Find the best Virtual Assistant jobs
If you’re considering becoming a virtual assistant, you should find the best VA jobs for your experience level and talent set. To do so, you can use OutsourcingStaff.ph to find companies with VA jobs matching your qualifications and interests.
To find the best VA jobs for you, pay attention to what skills are needed versus what skills you actually can do. Searching by skill sets also helps because you can compare different types of virtual assistant jobs without having to scroll through them all.
Virtual Assistant jobs for beginners
Many people don’t know how to start looking for a virtual assistant job. Here are some tips to help you get started:
- Research the company’s website, social media pages, and blog. This will give you a better idea of your responsibilities if you work for this particular company.
- Have an up-to-date resume and cover letter ready before applying. If the company has a job posting, ensure it’s up to date before submitting your application.
- Don’t forget to include any relevant experience you’ve had in your cover letter!
Finding Virtual Assistant Jobs from Home
A virtual assistant job at home is excellent for anyone who can work independently but still be part of a team. The pay is also decent, depending on your current job situation and your VA skill level. To be successful at finding a VA job, you’ll want to do the following:
- Research! You’ll need to find reputable companies that hire virtual assistants at reasonable rates. Look for companies that offer good monthly pay; if they have additional benefits, then great.
- OutsourcingStaff.ph: This is the easiest way to find jobs online when you don’t know where else to start.
There are many different types of companies and people that hire virtual assistants, look at what kind of company they are; is it a solo business person who needs help. You could become key to their success. Is it a small company that wants additional support for their current staff, or is it a giant multinational that might pay better, but you are just one of the many cogs in their machine? Picking who you apply to for a job is just as crucial as getting hired. You want to be happy in your new role.
Virtual assistant jobs are an excellent option for those looking for career flexibility.
If you’re ready to take a step, search for “virtual assistant” in the job listings section of OutsourcingStaff.ph and see what opportunities are available.
Work Environment for Virtual Assistants
Remote work via OutsourcingStaff.ph sets us apart from other employment sites, and most people get it. Nearly 70 percent of adults have worked remotely, and more than half enjoy it. Fewer people want to return to an office environment when they can get the work done from home.
That being said, working remotely is not always easy. Here are some tips for making your work environment as productive and enjoyable as possible:
Get the right tools: You need to have the right tools to accomplish your tasks efficiently.
Set boundaries: Your productivity will be low if you don’t set boundaries for yourself to avoid distractions when trying to work. Turn off all sounds and shut out any other distractions in your room or at work with earbuds or a white noise machine.
Stick to a routine: Create a routine that works for you by organizing your workspace before starting each day’s work. Any activity that helps keep you focused will also help increase productivity.
Have fun! Being productive doesn’t mean that you should take things too seriously. You should let loose now and then; laugh, play games, watch TV, etc., but make sure that these activities don’t distract from your workday.
How much does a Virtual Assistant make in the Philippines
A full-time VA (40 hours per week) can make between 15,000 PHP at the beginner level and 65,000 PHP at the experienced expert level. Most VA jobs are advertised at around 20,000 PHP to 35,000 PHP for a full-time position.